Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, July 11, 2005

It's positive!


It's positive!
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
This is the progression of my positive HPTs from 12dpo, to 14dpo, to 16dpo.

This morning, 17dpo, I used a digital and got a "pregnant". Went in for beta this afternoon...results tomorrow. :)

10 Comments:

Blogger JamDaddy said...

OK, that seems good. I hate not to know for sure but the extra information kinda throws me off. All the dpo's and and the going for a beta. Sometimes being a guy bites. I am holding my breath...

July 12, 2005 12:50 AM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Finally, an update!! Do you know how many times I checked today? Yes, I know, it isn't about me. (smile). But, I was getting a bit worried when it kept getting later and later with no update. Yeah! Those HPT's look great. Can't wait to here your beta number!! I'm so happy for you! I'll be back obsessivly checking for an update tomorrow even though you have said you will be in class all day and the dr.'s office always calls late when you are just dying to know. Congratulations again!! Debbie

July 12, 2005 2:05 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the results of the beta.

July 12, 2005 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOO! I can't wait to hear about the beta!

July 12, 2005 9:09 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Woo hoo! Sounds really great. Will keep praying and checking.

July 12, 2005 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katrina-
I am over the moon, thrilled, for you!!! Loved the pics!
Cali

July 12, 2005 10:58 AM  
Blogger Care said...

Gotta love that progressively darker line! Yippee! Can't wait to hear your beta results - and even more so that first u/s. :D ~ CarolynG

July 12, 2005 2:17 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Thanks everyone..you are awesome! :)

jamdaddy, dpo is days past ovulation and a beta is a beta HCG level which tests how much HCG is in your blood, also called a quantitative blood pregnancy test. :)

Now, if only the nurse would call!!!

July 12, 2005 4:12 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! I'm in Vegas but had to check real quick to see how you were doing :) Fingers crossed (as well as toes and everything else!)

July 12, 2005 5:32 PM  
Blogger carolinagirl79 said...

Congratulations!!

July 12, 2005 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home