Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Follicle check

Back from my ultrasound. Today was the day of 1s...I certainly hope that 1 is my lucky number. LOL. I had one dominant follicle, which was 21mm on the right. I had one not dominant follicle at 11mm on the left. I had a lining of 10.1. Hopefully all those ones add up to something. ;) Got my trigger (after waiting for 45 minutes...) and will have my IUI tomorrow afternoon. I am happy that once again it will be about 28-29 hours post HCG, happy because it worked last time (even if it was only briefly).

I also scheduled my HSG for next cycle to ensure I could get an appointment and was happy to find an available opening with my RE. Of course, I hope that I can cancel this appointment. :) I also picked up my "calendar" for my injectable cycle and see here that I will be doing PIO (progesterone in oil) after the ovulation...I had hoped that I would just be able to continue with my prometrium...so that sucks as that will mean if I am successful, I will have to continue injections for 2 months or so...

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Hoping and praying that this is your cycle! Tomorrow, at the appointed time, I'll be thinking and praying for you!! Deb

June 24, 2005 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home