Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I shouldn't have...

I just finished watching Hotel Rwanda. I wanted to see the movie and thought I would be fine, I mean, it was rated PG-13. The movie was well done, I will say that. However, it was way too difficult for me to watch. I had a Rwandan friend once and I thought of her throughout the movie...(I should email her one day, but what would I say?)

I can't even write a blog entry right now...it was too much for me. I am trying to watch some light comedic sit coms before I go to bed...but I can't really concentrate...

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb2You2 said...

I have heard good things about that movie, but that it was difficult and emotional. Your reaction sealed it for me. Not somethig I can tackle right now. Hope you enjoy your first week away from "the kids"!! Let me know if you find any light fluffy movies or a good summer read. Looking for both right now. My tastes have only reading my OB Text book, catching up on last 3 months/12 weeks of preggo book reading, etc. I need to move on to reading/learning about estate planning, wills, etc. soon, but was hoping for something light and entertaining (but it still a good story) first. Any thoughts? Deb

June 24, 2005 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home