Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, June 05, 2005

IUI #4 update

Well, I see that some of you are getting antsy. :) LOL. I did actually respond in the comment section to your questions, but here is the latest:

On 10dpo, I took a FRER. It was negative, but I thought maybe just maybe there was a very very faint pink line. I figured I was probably willing it to be there and decided to just record it as BFN.

12dpo, I take a internet cheapie, and BFN.

This morning, 13dpo, I took another FRER and this time it was absolutely BFN.

So, unfortunately, I am really thinking this cycle was another a bust...and I will be waiting rather impatiently this week for AF since there is a small window for her to arrive that will work out for me to get my HSG done to check to see if my tubes are open...So, please encourage AF to show up on Thursday this week, or not until Monday of next week...if she shows up in between, I don't think I will be able to get the HSG unless I beg and beg the IVF doctor to do it that weekend....

I am sad this cycle didn't work...I had so much hope for my two little eggies. I know that sometimes the HSG can help clear things up and some women get pregnant that cycle or the cycle immediately following, but still I had hoped to avoid it. Of course, after my June cycle, in July I am moving on to injectables, a whole new ball game...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home