Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, May 30, 2005

Kicking myself

and it hurts!

LOL

I looked at fares to fly back from Regina in July since I just don't think I can drive from Regina to Seattle in one day and make it to class at 7 am the next...Anyway, I looked at the fares about a week ago, and the cheapest flight was 160. I still was not convinced I should fly, but today I thought I had better by that ticket...so I look online, and the cheapest now is 190 at 7 am, or 215 in the early afternoon like I had thought I would do...

Grrr

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Stop kicking yourself, but...if you are thinking of going, I would go ahead and book because I have heard that the faires are going to continue to go up (or at least not go down) for awhile. Unless, you are comfortable with doing a last min. thing which sometimes you can get great deals and other times you are SOL. I say book the ticket. You need and deserve to get away. Hey, check in to faires into LAX and/BUR if that doesn't work. You can come vacation in my back yard. Of course, you would have to deal with a fat preg. lady with two viscous dogs. But, I could show you some really harmless hiking in the Santa Monica moutains. LOL. Take care! Deb

June 02, 2005 3:47 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

ooooo, you better be careful, I had actually thought about it which is why I asked when you were due...(I wouldnt be able to get away until mid-late July because I have to go to my cousin's wedding july 9th and then I have a class for that week mon-fri). :)

June 02, 2005 5:50 AM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

LOL. I wouldn't offer if I didn't mean it. Really, if it works out in your schedule, I think it will be fun. Not due until Aug. 25th. Did I ever answer that before? And, thank for the correct spelling of phlegm. I tried the ph instead of the f, but never would have thought to include a g. Hope you have a great day. Deb

June 02, 2005 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home