Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, May 08, 2005

And the winner is...

Currently, the most popular search term that brings people to my site....drum roll please......"I hate verizon". LOL I love it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

You've got to be kidding, lol!!

May 09, 2005 5:21 AM  
Blogger JamDaddy said...

So lucky, I just get pervs. Wanna trade?

May 10, 2005 8:41 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

LOL...well, I get some of those too...there was yet another search for "webcam for woman in bad to sea" which I still have NO idea what they are looking for...then I get some searches for "insemination cream pie"..eww...but the majority are actually TTC related. :)

May 10, 2005 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home