Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, May 01, 2005

BFN and other things

First, I know that many of you are waiting anxiously with me for the day I one day see a second line not induced by the HCG shot...but it is not today. This morning I tested with both a FRER and an internet cheapie and both could not have been more white in the testing area. I am trying not to give up since I still believe that everything seemed very good this time around...I am even considering continuing the progesterone until maybe like cd16 this time around....I don't know, I guess we will see. By that time, I get rather anxious to begin the next cycle...

I finished my midterm and sent it off. I did as much as I had to/want to on my professional certification this weekend.

Now, the sun is shining, and I need to go buy some vegetable seeds, pots, and other gardening things...it is time to plant my garden! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just too early??? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Katrina!

May 01, 2005 9:57 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I didn't even get a faint positive on a HPT until 13dpo. Please don't give up yet.

Hugs!!!

May 02, 2005 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home