Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Freaking out...

It is 9:35 pm, Sunday night. Tomorrow morning at 6:50 am I am meeting with the teacher I will do my ESL internship with...to go over my unit plan. Problem? There is no unit plan...holy cow!! Total freak out...I feel sick to my stomach. ACK!

3 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

I hope you were able to get at least a skeleton of an outline together. When do you actually start teaching the course? This is always such an overwhelming time of year... I can't imagine starting something new on top of starting to get things wrapped up. When does your school year go to? We go right to the end of June but I was thinking down in the States they seem to be finished earlier sometimes.

April 25, 2005 6:12 AM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

I am hoping that you survived and that things went better than you thought. Maybe you are too busy trying to re-coop and forgot about your fan club who is anxiously waiting to make sure that you didn't expire under the pressure?

April 25, 2005 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, really nice to hear that! and goodluck with your baby! nice site! ei, if youo have time, pass by mine - anthony.i.ph, thanks! post a comment, tag me up or something,
have a nice day!
-anthony

April 25, 2005 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home