Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, April 15, 2005

That was short lived...

Well, I am not saying I will never talk to the guy again, but I have stopped being intrigued. LOL. I am not usually one to make quick judgements on people, or at least I try not to. But here was the conversation that ended it for me,

(one of the things he said he liked to do was watch TV)
me: So what type of tv shows do you like?
him: wildlife programmes.

WHAT???!!!! WILDLIFE PROGRAMMES????

Yeah...that was the end of that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

LOL - way too funny ;). Sorry this wasn't the one.

April 16, 2005 4:50 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

LOL - way too funny ;). Sorry this wasn't the one.

April 16, 2005 4:50 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Yeah...I really don't think I am usually too judgemental...but there is no way I can envision myself with someone whose favourite tv shows are wildlife programmes!! LOL. :)

April 16, 2005 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katrina,

I hope you're kidding!! Your remarks are incredibly shallow.

If you're dropping someone because they like animal shows, what would you say to someone who drops you because of something like your weight?

Rae

April 16, 2005 5:27 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Well...I was mighty shocked at the wildlife thing...but the truth is, he hasn't emailed me or tried to chat since then, so perhaps we have mutually excluded each other. :)

April 17, 2005 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home