Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The secret to exercise..

Or, my secret anyway. :)

You know, I have tried various exercise things.

I have tried the Walk Away the Pounds tapes, but I get bored and sometimes I get bored in the middle of a tape, and just turn it off...

I bought an exercise ball at the suggestion of a friend, but I don't know what to do with it...

I joined Curves a couple years ago, but once school started, I stopped going because they had such limited hours.

But, today, I gladly "exercised" for 30 minutes. Now, it was no formal exercise, but hey, it got me moving, made me happy, and got my heart pumping.

So what did I do, you may ask? I put some African music into the CD player, cranked it up very loud and just danced around my living room, belting out words I have no idea what I am saying in Dioula, Bambara, and Arabic, and the occasional song in French that I could understand. LOL:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like doing aquafit because it's easy on the joints. I also enjoy the music and companionship of the other women.

I also walk. It's cheap and also easy on the joints.

My son is now 13 months old, and I'm only now trying to get back into some kind of shape.

Rae

April 13, 2005 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home