Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Cycle #3 update (IUI #2)

First off, is this cycle 2 or 3? I don't know....It is the third menstrual cycle since beginning, but only the second cycle that I had an egg and inseminated...

In any case, it is drawing to a close I believe. All tests have been negative. My temp dropped yesterday and stayed at the dropped temp today. I stopped the progesterone today (14 days post ovulation) and now AF can arrive anytime...last cycle it took almost a week after dropping the progesterone, so it could be a while yet.

I am not too down. Looking forward to a new cycle and trying to decide which donor to go with this time.

I ordered a couple more profiles last week and they arrived today. There was one profile that says wonderful, very very healthy, all relatives have died in their 90s or at 100 except a parent who was killed in a car accident. BUT, the donor doesn't "look" like me. What I mean is, he is 1/4 another race...does that matter? If I were adopting it wouldn't matter at all, if I were married to the man, it wouldn't matter at all...but going with donor sperm...well, I just don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home