Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Oh, the places I've seen

This is really cool. Thanks, Carrie for directing me here!:)



create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide

4 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Katrina - somewhere in the code that you have for the image you will see something like img src= and then in quotes there will be an address of where the picture came from... this is all enclosed in a less than and greater than sign... if you go behind the address after the quotation mark and put in width="250" it would make it 250 pixels wide. You would have to play around with how wide you want it by changing that number until it fits.

Good luck to you.

April 02, 2005 3:03 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

I just saved the image on my hard drive and edited it myself, posted it and manually linked it so I don't have that Costa Rice travel guide stuff.

April 02, 2005 5:44 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

Let's try Costa Rica. But Costa Rice is lovely this time of year, I hear. :)

April 02, 2005 5:45 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Yeah! Thanks, Monica! :)

hehe...Costa rice...sounds kinda nummy;)

April 02, 2005 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home