Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, March 28, 2005

Update

Just a quick update.

My parents left today, a day early, because of snow in the passes. It has been beautiful weather for months, and then it decides to snow in the passes this weekend. My dad also didn't get to go golfing this trip as he had really hoped to. I felt bad because I kept telling them how nice it was, and it had been...until they came. The real kicker is that this afternoon, it was sunny again. LOL

We had a good visit though it was rather short. My parents and I visited with my aunt on Saturday and some other relatives on Sunday. I went over and helped with Easter dinner on Sunday. All I really did was make a salad, set the table, and serve dessert. Oh well. While at the other relatives later, the woman said she would like to teach me how to handquilt. She has MS and can't use on of her hands, but she thinks she can tell me what to do. I think it will be fun once I get school stuff out of the way.

The cleaners never did arrive. I called about every 30 minutes but noone ever picked up. I left messages each time and the last one I said I didn't need them anymore and would not be calling them again. I can't believe they didn't even call to apologize.

My car is finally home. They called about 30 minutes after my parents got here on Friday so mom and I went to pick it up and I took her shopping after.

My papers are not done. Not one of them. There are four. I am totally freaking out as they are due a week today....This will be a long stressful week.

I am 6 days past ovulation (dpo) today. I peed on an internet cheapie HPT to see if the trigger shot was out of my system yet. It was, so I can now start testing at 10dpo and not worry about false positives...No real symptoms at the moment. I don't hold out a lot of hope this cycle since the sperm motility was so bad postwash. I called the sperm bank to see if they had vials of the guy I want to order. They had 80 available so i am not too worried at the moment. I also ordered his profile since I never got it last time. They had accidentally sent it with the sperm (to the clinic) instead of to my house. His profile will get here tomorrow. I hope I still like him after seeing the long profile...I just can't decide when to order the sperm...I am a planner...I would feel better getting it ordered and out of the way, but then again, it seems silly to order when I am be pregnant (and in which case, I would order more of the guy who got my pregnant so I could have full siblings).

Well, so much for the short update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home