Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, March 18, 2005

Back from the video store

I decided that I might need something this weekend to keep me busy, so I went to Blockbuster. It has been about 2 years or so since I was last in Blockbuster, and I was stunned to find that they did not have VHS! Only DVDs! I do have a DVD player, but not in the room I wanted to watch a movie in...so that sucks.

Who would have thought that the video store wouldn't have videos???? What has this world come to?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....

You could always hand crank your phonograph player and listen to a couple of LP's!!

Seriously, it stinks to get old....

:)

Rae

March 18, 2005 9:00 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

The Blockbuster here still has some videos (VHS) but it's mostly DVD now.

I guess it's like the change from vinyl to cassette to CD. My car doesn't have a CD player in it, just a cassette player and the radio.

Oh well, I guess you either adopt the new technology because you want to or because you HAVE to.

March 19, 2005 2:48 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Rae, aww, gee thanks;) LOL

Carrie, well they had VHS to buy. I am guessing they were just all their old videos...

March 20, 2005 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home