Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Ultrasound scheduled

Well, I called yesterday to set my follicle check appointment. I made it for cd15 just to stir things up a bit and see if that one extra day helps anything..LOL.

The bad news is that my RE will be on maternity leave by then. I was so bummed. I thought I had one more cycle before she would leave...and you know who is taking over her patients while she is out? That's right. Dr. PainfulIUI. (AKA Dr. Pain). I tried to get my u/s scheduled with someone else but there were no openings in the afternoon...this does not bode well for the IUI. If I can't get in to see a different doctor with two weeks notice, I won't be able to get in with one day's notice...sigh. Hopefully Dr. Pain has learned something since January....

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

I hope everything goes well and that Dr. Pain is...well, no longer Dr. Pain.

Good luck!

March 09, 2005 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home