Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Costco

So, I went to Costco today to pick up my Clomid for next cycle. I will be up to 150mgs and pray that there is some response to the meds this time...I have really been struggling with this this week. I just have no idea what I will do if Clomid doesn't work, I just can't seem to justify the cost risk of injectable meds...I know I shouldn't be thinking about that yet anyway, but it is there, always in my head...

Anyway, so yeah, I went to Costco after school. I dropped off my prescription and then quickly ran around the store picking up a few things: water, sugar snap peas (I am so addicted to these), carrots, lettuce, muffins (my downfall...), and toilet paper. You see, I had a coupon for 3 dollars off the toilet paper and I had been waiting for weeks for the coupon to be valid to go get more tp...

I then got back in the pharmacy line to pick up my prescription. When it was my turn, there were two cashiers who opened at the same time, and naturally, I chose the slow one AGAIN. Anyway, so she eventually came back with my prescription (after two people had been helped with the other cashier). As she was ringing it up she goes, "so you guys are working on something, huh?". It took me a minute to even figure out what in the heck she was talking about, then I just said , "I hope so". What am I supposed to say to that? I thought it was pretty odd really..and then I swear I saw her noticing that I had no wedding ring shortly after saying that..LOL.

Then I get in line to buy my other items, and miracles of all miracles, the lane next to me opens up and I am the first one. Woohoo! I was so excited and quickly unloaded my cart. She was so fast and I paid and started walking away, and....you guessed it. I forgot to use my stupid coupon. LOL. Sigh...

Unrelated to Costco, I realized that I forgot to blog about something from my dinner "party" LOL Friday night. My friend brought me a gift, but not just any gift, a gift for Baby! Hehe. A cute little hat for winter, and great colours, blue and purple. Hehe. Baby just got his/her first gift from someone other than me! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

The comment from the cashier reminds me of a trip I made to Wal Mart when I was in college. My purchases: an economy pack of condoms, cherry pie filling, and whipped cream in a can. I swear they didn't all go together, but the cashier looked down at my 3 items on the belt and said to me, "Looks like someone's in for a good time tonight." I wanted to melt into the floor.

March 02, 2005 4:16 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

LOL. That's hilarious! LOL. I love that story! And I don't believe you...surely it was for some good times!;)

March 02, 2005 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home