Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, February 18, 2005

Scratch that..

OK. You can ignore my last post. It turns out her husband wasn't able to get Tuesday off so it just wasn't worth the 15 hour drive each way for two days.

I hate to see it, but I was half relieved. I would be running around like a mad woman if I wanted to get this house ready for 5 guests (including three children ages 2, 5, and 8).

Of course, I am also disappointed because it is fun to have visitors and I don't get many (ryan...I am expecting a visit this summer while you are in Van!)

In other news...

Today was a non-student day. We had a meeting in the morning that amazingly ended EARLY and I got to work on marking my 130 tests for the rest of the day. I put in about an hour and a half marking before the meeting (I got there at my usual 6...meeting started at 730) and then a good 5 hours after the meeting...and I finally finished at almost exactly 2:00, the time school "ends". I am technically supposed to stay at school until 2:20 but I figure I put in so much extra time in the morning that I didn't feel the least bit bad about packing up and running out of there. I am thrilled that I won't have to go back to school over break, except to pick up my textbook that I forgot.

Tonight was my last night on Clomid. I didn't have any symptoms this month. Well, I still have my heavy arm thing in the shower in the mornings...this is really weird. But it doesn't make me sick to my stomach like it did that first time. I was also extremely exhausted...but that is nothing new. I would have loved hot flashes, especially in my classroom which is 60 degrees at its warmest...I worry that my lack of symptoms means that it didn't work again, but I have to wait another week for my cd14 ultrasound to see if there is anything growing.

And finally, some really not so good news. My blood sugars have been high this past week, and wacky last week. Last week I think I had three (out of 6) that were above the 140 two hours after meals, and this week I have had every one so far above...in the 170s. I am hoping it is the Clomid and will go down next week. If not, I guess I need to go see the doctor...praying that it is fine, but worried it is not. :(

Well, I have a nice long cleaning list for this week off as well as my regular school assignments and tv watching and game playing etc...should be a full week!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home