Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Still waiting...

Still waiting for AF...rather impatiently now. I stopped the progesterone Sunday evening...AF should be here by now. Where in the heck is she????

(And yes, I have continued testing to be sure...still BFN.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Katrina
I am a little mad at you. I have become obsessed with your BLOG. I read it every day. Except this week you made me wait 4 days before finding out what happened. Don't you know I live vicariously through you!! :) You left me hanging on Sunday and finally decide to come back to me on Thursday. In the future I expect daily updates. Especially around your 2ww testing day.

By the way this comment is totally sarcastic. Please don't take any of it seriously. I was really worried about you though and praying endlessly that you were wrong about BFN. Here's baby dust for next month. (and hopefully you will be better at keeping me informed. :)

February 11, 2005 4:57 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Hehe. I am sorry Tracy for keeping you waiting...it will never ever happen again! (LOL..who am i kidding??)

I have a hard time blogging when I am waiting, and waiting, and waiting for AF.

No sign again today, 16dpo. In fact, my temps fell to just .1 above my post-O temp, and have leveled off there the last three days...still haven't made it down past the coverline...OH..I am getting so annoyed. If AF isn't here next week, I will call the clinic.

February 11, 2005 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home