Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Awww

Incidents like this are so few and far between, particularly in high school, that when they happen, they are that much more sweet.

So, today, at the very end of class, this student comes up to me, rather shyly and and tells me, "I was supposed to pick a teacher for Teacher Appreciation night tomorrow at the basketball game, and I picked you."

Awwww....:)

Of course, now that means I have to go to the basketball game tomorrow night, but still...that was sweet. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

That is sweet. That's got to make you feel good, especially after the "Sally Incident".

Have fun at the game!

February 04, 2005 3:39 AM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Not only is that sweet and unexpected positive reinforcement for work...it has the added benefit of being a good distraction for the 2ww. Have a great time! Debbie

February 04, 2005 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home