Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I don't want to!!

OK...I feel like a little kid today. I KNOW I have lots and lots of school work that must be done...but I just plain do not want to do it.

I have assignments due by midnight in my Models of Teaching and my Principles of Language instruction classes and two papers due for Monday for my Research Evaluation class, and I should do next week's readings for all modules on the weekend, because I never have the energy during the week....

But, I just can't get motivated. I would much rather be quilting...I have even felt an urge to clean?! but instead, I am sitting here completely doing nothing, because I am frozen between what I WANT to do and what I HAVE to do....

Oh man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home