Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, March 11, 2005

Sheer exhaustion

I have so much to do. Must finish paper by midnight, read four research articles and tidy house before my project partner shows up tomorrow morning...

BUT, all I have wanted to do since getting home at 4, is crawl into bed...Could it be the Clomid? Might it be working? Man I hope so...

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

No warranty. :( Ended in January, plus it was in Canada so I don't know how I could have done it anyway..

Grad school is so near being finished...I am so excited. :) It has been tiring that is for sure..

March 13, 2005 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home