Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, March 25, 2005

So much for the easy way of cleaning...

They were supposed to be here at 11:00 am. It is now 1:51pm and I have now swept all floors, wiped down all counters, dusted and cleaned the toilets. I am taking a lunch break and would still like them to arrive to mop the floors and clean the bathtub, but I no longer expect them to arrive.

I also need to call about my car which HOPEFULLY will be ready today and if it is, exchange his van for my car. My parents are expected any time after 3:30ish..

I am so not impressed with these house cleaners. I had even thought I might splurge and have them come every two weeks or so once pregnant...what's the use? They are more stress than the cleaning itself.

3 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

That's too bad they didn't show up. I hope you didn't have to pay anything up front.

If you get a reliable cleaning service then it's a lifesaver, but the ones who ditch you just make life more stressful.

March 25, 2005 2:12 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

No. I didn't pay anything up front. They had a big ad in the phonebook. I always tend to think if they pay for the big advertisement they must be making some money. And in a business like this, you would only make money if people used and appreciated your services...

No call from them either and I left messages just about every 30 minutes from 12:30 on. (an hour and a half late)

I also just called about my car, and it isn't ready yet either. ARGH!

March 25, 2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger Care said...

How frustrating! That is a poor way to run a business. Hope you managed to finish your cleaning and got your car back. What a pain. ~ CarolynG

March 27, 2005 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home