Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sent

OK. It is done, it is sent.

Question number 1 SUCKED. It was absolutely terrible...what happens if one fails the comprehensive exam? It was that bad...

But, it is done and I am going to go prepare my lunch bag for tomorrow, set the coffeemaker with some decaf for tomorrow morning, and either go to bed or veg in front of the TV....

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

*crosses fingers for BFP* Hey Katrina! I've been MIA because I've been pretty sick the past month. Just had a chance today to catch up on your progress and I'm hoping for a positive result for you this week :)

April 03, 2005 10:12 PM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Hi - Good, Bad, or Average...I am SO glad those papers are behind you! Out of your hands, so to speak. I'm so hoping that this cycle is the real deal for you! Have you tested or are you holding out strong.

Deb

ps. just realized I never responded to your last comment on my blog about stealing baby names...just kidding. I'm going to go do that right now.

April 05, 2005 3:55 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Oh, I think I am out for this month, but thanks for all the well wishes, girls. :)

I am equally excited to be done those papers. :)

April 05, 2005 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home