Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Comprehensive Exam update

I am drudging along on my papers.
Here is the countdown:
Question 1: 1/3 finished, needs one more reference minimum
Question 2: not started (well, I found some articles, but haven't read them)
Question 3: 3/4 finished (needs one more reference)
Question 4: 1/3 finished (but I have all the research needed to finish..so shouldn't take too long...like another hour and a half maybe)

I am hoping to finish question 3 and 4 tonight...but time is running out! I see I have been up 12 hours already! (but I did nap for about an hour and a half...so hopefully I will be good until about 10)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home