Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Searches and referrers

You may have noticed that I added a blogpatrol ticker off to the side about a week ago. I always wondered how it was that other bloggers knew what search terms brought people to their webpage and was thrilled to finally figure it out. I have been watching with fascination the various search terms that have brought people in. Let me answer some of their questions LOL, and share some of the more bizarre search terms:

Two Bizarre Searches:
webcam for woman in bad to sea (excuse me?? LOL I don't even understand it, how did that bring someone here?)

katrina accordion (hehe you make ONE mention of an accordion and drunken stupors...)

Now for some of your "questions"
"how long for hcg trigger to leave your system" Well, according to my very scientific experiment that came to a close today, there was a very VERY faint positive still on the HPT yesterday (internet cheapies, but said to be very sensitive) and then today (5dpo) there was finally no line. So at 5dpo, the HCG amount is under 20...

"how to insert prometrium" Ah yes, the fun vaginal suppositories..LOL. If you have ever inserted an OB tampon, it is pretty much the same thing. You just guide it with your fingers...watch out, it is even messier inside than on your underwear. (you know, I can't believe I am saying this stuff....if you knew me, you would know that I embarass quite easily and am generally quite modest! LOL)

Finally, the question that made me want to write this post,
"does wash n curl work?"
Sadly, I must report to you that after looking EVERYWHERE for that shampoo for my mother this summer, finally finding it and buying her two bottles, I must confess to you that my mother says it does not work. Of course, she was expecting a miracle...but still, no luck. Sorry.

Edited to add, the latest search: "wonder woman's journey" LOL. Gee, I feel flattered. LOL

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! That was cute!! I think I need the prometrium. I'm going to talk to someone about it. I'm fairly certain I have a luteal phase defect.

I got your quilt squares! Thank you so much!

April 26, 2005 5:51 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

"webcam for woman in bad to sea"

LOL!!!!! I love it. And thanks for the tip about blogpatrol. I just signed up and added a counter. It will be a hoot to look at the searches and referrers.

April 27, 2005 5:00 AM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Okay, I have thought about and wanted to do that tracking you are talking about, but have been too lazy to figure it out. Care to share and is it easy enough that someone like me (that still hasn't set up the email upload) can do?

April 27, 2005 1:53 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Debbie, it is VERY VERY easy. Just go to the website http://www.blogpatrol.com and click on the big link in the middle that says start tracking blah blah, feel in the form, and voila! It gives you the code to paste into your blog main page and you are done. :)

April 27, 2005 8:51 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Thank you so much for the Blogpatrol link. I've been wondering how to do that. :)

April 29, 2005 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home