Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Busy Weekend as always...

So, the lawn guy DID come...at 7:00pm. Thank God he didn't come about 30 minutes earlier as I took a nice long bath....
(For all you medical types out there, do you have any explanation/advice for me. Almost daily, I get so incredibly cold in the later afternoon/early evening. Nothing I do warms me up, I turn the heat up to 80 degrees and more and about 2-3 hours later I am finally warm and can turn the heat back down. A hot bath works sometimes too if I immerse my entire body (except my head) in the water for a good 30 minutes...My doctor never seems concerned, but then again I don't think she understands how incredibly cold I get....)

We agreed that he would come every two weeks for 32 dollars a visit....is that a good price? I hope so. In any case, I am happy that I don't have to bug my uncle/cousin to come up all the time nor do I have to do it myself. :)

After he left, I got to work on my piles of work for the weekend. I am a little worried that I worked so hard yesterday because generally I can only work really hard one day per weekend..LOL. :)

Anyway, here is what I got done yesterday:
For ESL class:
listened to lecture for next week's module
completed assignment 1
completed assignment 2
began assignment 3
For Professional Certification:
updated Student Learning Context Profile
Updated PCPP on technology use
Wrote post-professional certification professional development goals
Uploaded all the above assignments plus my professional contributions log

Holy cow...that was a lot of work!

For the rest of the weekend, I must:
do my ESL midterm
finish assignment 3
do the reading in the text for next week's module
fine tune first week of ESl internship unit plan
Upload assignments 1, 2, and 3 once the board is open for assignments
Work on more things for my professional certification (there are about another 13 things to do...obviously I can't do them all this weekend, but if I can get a good start on them...)

And finally, I must go make breakfast because I am starving. :)

By the way, the HPT this morning was stark white...but I am not giving up hope, it is still very early and I will use a FRER tomorrow morning I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home