Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Doubtful

I know it is really "too early" to tell...but I think it is quite doubtful that this cycle has worked. My temp dropped yesterday again, and while it didn't stay down, it didn't go way up again either. My HPTs continue to be negative...but most importantly, I think AF is on her way. I can often tell that AF will be here within a couple days when I start retaining water and there has been very little coming out today....so....

This is the first cycle that I am really kind of upset about ending in a BFN. Mostly, I am starting to wonder if it will ever work. I know that everyone who goes through multiple cycles to get pregnant goes through this stage....but that doesn't make me any more rational today. LOL. This was my third IUI and technically, I should be seeing my RE to re-evaulate and likely schedule an HSG, but I think I will hold off for one more cycle simply because I can't handle the extra appointments in the next two weeks while I am doing my ESL internship...

Of course, I will definitely still test on Thursday (14dpo) or Friday (15dpo) provided AF is still not here...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I was really pulling for you this cycle (not like I haven't been on others) but I was sure this was the one for you *sigh*

You'll get there :) I know you will!!!!

May 03, 2005 11:15 PM  
Blogger Care said...

I'm sorry it doesn't look like this cycle worked. :-( I hope you get to see that positive on a hpt soon.

CarolynG

May 04, 2005 9:15 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Katrina - just wanted to let you know that Mikey and I keep you in our prayers each night. Hugs to you as I can't imagine how hard this waiting game is.

May 06, 2005 4:52 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the much needed prayers, good wishes, and support! You guys are awesome. :)

May 07, 2005 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katrina,
I finally made it to your site... and it was good to read your thoughts, felt like chatting with you. I miss you lots and keep you in my thoughts!!!

May 20, 2005 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home