Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Rhododendron


Rhododendron
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
I worked outside a lot today planting my vegetables and then took a few minutes to take some pictures of some of the flowers in my backyard. This is my rhododendrom starting to bloom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Beautiful! I love to garden as well, but have done almost nothing this year. I was just telling Cindy over the weekend that I was sad because I don't think I will get tomotoes in the ground this year because where I need to put them I need to till the soil with this gas tiller I have and I don't even have to ask my OB to know that she would not approve/it wouldn't be a good idea. And, not really anyone I can talk into doing it for me. I just love home grown tomotoes and sweet basil.

I was also telling her that out of all of the people I have "met" online, I would most like to meet you in person. Really! If you ever make it to S. CA I hope you will look me up...and/or...if you want to plan at trip down this way, you have a place to stay.

Debbie

May 02, 2005 2:55 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Awww..thanks Debbie. :) You better watch it, I may take you up on that! :)

As for your tomatoes, you know what, I actually grow BETTER tomatoes when I don't plant them in the ground. I just plant them in relatively large pots..like 16 inch pots or something...They do fine (near the end of their growing season, they need to be water constantly because the roots take up so much space, but it is fine). My aunt and uncle always are so shocked at how many good, ripe tomatoes I get (in my pots) compared to what they get (in the ground).

Grace, well....I didn't grow it myself, not really...it was already there when I bought the house...same with most of my flowers, but it hasn't died in the year and a half I have been here...even after I accidentally sprayed it with weed killer which apparently I was not supposed to do! LOL

May 02, 2005 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home