Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Finally, my old friend Spot

Yes, finally Spot has arrived and AF is on her way...strange that my temp didn't drop this morning, but it should by tomorrow I suspect.

In the meantime, yesterday I downloaded the application for WACAP, a local adoption agency. I filled it out and put it in an addressed envelope and everything. I will send it out mid-June if my next cycle doesn't end in pregnancy. This way, I can get started on the home study during the summer hopefully. Also, it doesn't hurt that they are offering $100 off the application fee in May and June to celebrate mother/father's day.

Well, must go out to school now to prepare for another long week...I really wanted either a BFP (definitely my first choice) or AF today..and at least there is some spotting which means AF is on her way...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the adoption application. I hope that you whichever way you end up going..you get your child soon!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

May 09, 2005 6:51 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Thanks, Michelle. I definitely pray the same for you...(and maybe for a little revenge on Cammie?;) LOL)

May 11, 2005 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home