Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, May 13, 2005

I survived

Somehow, I survived the week and was able to wake up on time every day of the rest of the week. :)

Nothing too exciting happened during the rest of the week. I of course now need to extend my internship one more day into the following Monday...so there are 6 days left. The students are rather unruly and I don't know if I will ever get a 30 minute videotape that I am happy with (required for my endorsement). I currently have no lessons planned for my internship for next week, so that will take up a good chunk of my weekend. (the other chunk will be finishing marking the 130 unit tests that we took on TUESDAY...my poor Spanish kids are really suffering while I have no planning period to mark their things...) And finally, grades are due on Tuesday and I need to finish those up...

This Sunday is the local SMC meeting. Usually it is the second Sunday of the month, but since last weekend was Mother's Day, we changed it to this weekend. I am not planning on attending. I like the meetings and I always go when they are at someone's house, but this week it is in a park and I just don't feel as interested in going.

I received an email from the adoption agency here today. I had emailed asking how long it takes from application to starting the home study which she said takes about 8 weeks. I am rather tempted to send out my application earlier in that case, since I would like to get a good start on my home study during the summer when I have more time. Also, she said that I can use my home study for both this agency and the other one that I have been considering that has a flat fee of $15000 due only with placement.

Well, that is my brief update for the evening. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home