Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, June 16, 2005

4 more days!!!

Yes, I am absolutely thrilled to report that there are only four more (albeit long with a lot of work to do) days before my summer vacation! YEAH!!

As a celebration of sorts, I relaxed with a nice glass of red wine this evening...the first in who knows how long...months though. It was absolutely refreshing.

Also in preparation for summer, I signed up with Blockbuster for their DVD rental program. I had given Netflix a trial run a while back and it was nice, but Blockbuster was cheaper (for the 3DVDs) and included two free in store rentals a month, so it seemed the way to go. I signed up on Tuesday evening and received my first DVDs this afternoon. I can finally catch up on all the movies that everyone is talking about...if you have suggestions, please let me know. In the past three years, I have rented possibly 8 videos and seen perhaps 4 movies in the theatre...I am so out of touch. :)

I assume my cycle is progressing well...I had very sharp ovarian pain on Tuesday, I hope that was a couple follicles starting to grow. The Clomid is really kicking my butt this cycle with hot flashes...I keep running outside to cool off. LOL. Ultrasound a week from today to see if it was worth it (if there are any follicles). :)

FOUR MORE DAYS!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Happy Stimming! I hope you are growing lots of nice good fertile eggies in there! I can't wait for you to be out of school. This last semester of yours made me too tired. I hope you have SOME downtime this summer. Grow follies grow! Debbie

June 17, 2005 7:59 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

LOL. I am looking forward to being out of school too...but worried I will be bored within in a day;) LOL. I even started my morning bored today because I just didn't have anything that HAD to be done today...LOL. Not to worry, there is lots that SHOULD be done. :) Thanks for the fertile thoughts, i can always use them!:)

June 18, 2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Bored? LOL. Can't let that happen. Tell you what, you can always read (and recommend to me) a good book so we can do a virtual book review, or research the best digital camera (highest pixels, lowest cost, easiest to use, etc) in the $300 - $500 range; or research the pro's and con's of blood cord banking (talked to someone this weekend who said that it isn't useful because if the child does get sick it is likly in the blood that is banked and therefore not useful, which is new info. to me and requires more investigation); or help me decide on the cloth vs. deposable debate and if you do go with cloth how many you need if you buy vs. going with a service and which is most cost effective vs. most convienent. Okay, Okay, so I am trying to sluff off my own to do's, it was worth a try....LOL. That is only a few of the many things remaining to be done. Maybe you will be a tad bored to begin, just because you are so used to zero free time, but enjoy it while you can (sometimes easier said than done). Can't wait for your follie check!! Hope you are having a great weekend! Deb

June 19, 2005 6:22 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh you are lucky! We have 3 1/2 days left and graduation (culmination) is the last day of school. Every teacher (except about 10) in the school has to move their classrooms so I'm in the process of doing moving, programming for next year (I have to program the RSP Students) as well as trying to NOT kill the children in the process. 3 1/2 more days...3 1/2 more days *chants*

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FOLLICLE CHECK :) You have to be pregnant soon so you can fill me in on what its like to be a SMC and a Teacher :) :grin:

June 20, 2005 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home