Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, June 24, 2005

Anniversaries

It is easy to remember this date of anniversaries after my couple years living in Quebec...today is St. Jean Baptiste.

Today is one year since I quit smoking....this is quite the accomplishment for me, I have not had one cigarette since June 24th, 2004. I do still think sometimes that it would be nice to sit down and have a smoke, but it is becoming more and more rare. Also, I have become incredibly sensitive to smoke. This morning I went out for breakfast and had a very hard time with the smoke...and there was only one person smoking way over on the other side (the smoking side) of the restaurant.

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of this blog as well. I have come so far in this one year...from planning how to finance an adoption, to getting my hopes up about adopting distant relatives' baby boys, to thinking about trying to conceive on my own, to actually beginning inseminations, to an early miscarriage, and now, this afternoon, going in once more for an IUI...what a year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home