Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Do you ever...

Do you ever get so overwhelmed by a messy room that you are frozen by fear when you enter the room?

LOL OK, so maybe it isn't THAT bad, but it feels like it. I really want to clean out my craft room so that I could maybe...I don't know, CRAFT, but I am so overwhelmed every time I look in here I have no idea where to begin. I tried the crossing my arms and tipping my nose, unfortunately, I am not a witch. LOL.

I am so bad with too much free time with nothing that MUST be done in the immediate future...I do nothing. I need to go to school and clean my desk, it must be done by the end of next week sometime. I should get my ESL internship portfolio put together so I can send that off and that will be done...I should finish my ProCert culminating seminar junk (please replace with any expletive you prefer), I have lots of cleaning to do (though I did a very good kitchen floor cleaning yesterday...I don't know what brought that about)...and yet, I wander around the house thinking...what should I do, and getting nothing done. Sigh...such is my summer life...I did briefly think that I should walking on a trail somewhere. I mean, that sounds fun, right? But then just as quickly I decided I really don't know where to go and would rather do it with someone...

In other news, I had my IUI yesterday. For the first time ever, the nurse (one of the nice ones..) actually found my cervix all on her own. In the process, she managed to scrape it or something though so there was a bit of bleeding, but she assured me that it wouldn't affect my chances of conception. I felt very positive about this cycle and left the clinic with a big grin on my face. LOL. I decided to consider myself PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise). But then this morning, my temp did not jump up hardly at all and I was a bit bummed....so I guess we shall see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with you PUPO!!

June 25, 2005 5:19 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I feel the exact same way about the whole "what to do" but doing nothing type thing. Today is our first day of Summer Vacation and while I'll spend part of the summer doing some trainings and part of the summer doing testing for ESL levels, right now there is much to do but no desire to do it at all.

My thoughts and prayers are with you that this is your month :)

June 25, 2005 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home