Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, January 17, 2005

POAS and other things...

I have been POAS (peeing on a stick) obsessively the past few days...searching for O (ovulation). It is cd13 and I am ready to get a positive OPK...I am becoming very anxious here. LOL. :) Most of what I have read and heard says O usually comes 5-9 days after your last Clomid pill, which means yesterday until Thursday.

Last night I had a wonderful dream...I was at a friend's parent's house and I POAS to test for pregnancy. I didn't have time to wait for it at his house so threw it in my coat and we went out to the car with his sister and her gf and he grabbed the stick. He didn't know how to read it and said, "what does two lines mean?" and I started to cry saying "it worked!".

Then my alarm went off and I woke up to temp for my chart.

Now, this actual scenario can't happen again until next Christmas as he lives in France and I live in WA and our parents live in Canada...but it sure was a nice dream for a moment!:)

I am having some troubles with not always receiving email notification when people leave comments on my blog...anyone else having this problem?

Well, I am off to make some breakfast and then I am sure I will do some more obsessing...I literally can look at my chart like 10 times a day..and why? Unless I put new info on it, it doesn't tell me anything! LOL. If you all want to obsess over it too, the ticker at the top of the page is linked to my chart. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!! I used to obsess over my charts when I was TTC too. :)

Michelle

January 17, 2005 9:29 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Thanks, Michelle! I am still clearing off my craft table to cut your quilt squares...but they will come eventually!:)

January 17, 2005 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home