Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

AF IS HERE!!!

OK, so she is early, and generally this is a very very bad thing when TTC, but since it means that my first cycle is now starting, I am ecstatic!!

Today is cd1 (cycle day 1). I called to set up my ultrasound appointment for cd13 hopefully (RE said cd14 or cd15 but this month cd13 is a holiday which would mean I wouldn't have to take off work for sure...). I got an answering machine (well, I could have stayed on the line, but I didn't want to risk students showing up and having to say follicle check, IUI, INSEMINATION, or something like that..ahhaha) so I left a message that was probably too confusing for them to do anything about...guess we will see.

Anyway, so I am at school, and students are now starting to come in, but I just had to share my exciting news! Today after school I get to visit with the nutritionist (finally) for instructions on my diabetic diet..if anything exciting is said, I will share when I get home.

:) so excited...I am starting!!!:)

Edited to add: ultrasound scheduled cd14, which is january 18th, and late enough that I don't have to take the day off!:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hey Katrina!!! Okay, well, I started a blog as well so that I cankind of keep track of my journey as well. I'm sooooooooo excited for you :) Keep us all updatd on how things are going :)

Jennifer

January 06, 2005 11:20 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

Good luck with everything! I can't believe you're starting.

January 07, 2005 5:11 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Thanks girls! I can't believe everything fell into place so fast!:) Here's hoping pregnancy will too!:)

Jen, I can visit your blog...but it would be a more interesting read if you made a post;) LOL:)

January 07, 2005 9:20 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Katrina :)

I promise to post something soon :) I've had long LONG talks with mom and my sisters over my vacation and they are so very excited about the prospects. Even so much to the point that we were looking at some famiy pictures today and decided that we'd wait to have a new "sibling" portait done until I have a new little one to join the picture :) Something shall be posted soon I promise :)

Jen :)

January 08, 2005 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home