Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, December 20, 2004

My list (take three)

SO, I have tried emailing this post twice already....sorry if it shows up three times.

OK. It is now 2:44 and I have completed ONE thing on the list...yes, that is it, one thing. I went to pharmacy (and albertsons and safeway and Kmart) to look for my mom's shampoo to no avail and picked up some prenatals and another pill box.

Anyway, I MUST get to work...hahaha if I keep telling myself maybe something will happen, you see, I don't only procrastinate papers;)

I am trying to email this again...let's see if it works.


2 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

I've finally found someone who procrastinates more than me!

I suppose you're already home now, so I hope you're having a great time with your family!

Don't forget the photo of the disco star for us. :)

December 20, 2004 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fast comment since I am home with my parents...(this is Katrina)

As mentioned earlier, blasphemies of all blasphemies, my parents bought a FAKE tree. If that wasn't bad enough, it has white edges, and the absolute worst thing is that our disco-star will not fit on the top....I will see what I can do about pics..but there are no promises.

Merry Christmas!

December 21, 2004 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home