Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Another one!!!

I can't believe it. Once again my period has come on its own. Last time it was 60 days into the cycle, this time 56...could it be slowly working itself back to normal?? Should I wait a couple cycles before IUIs to see if it works itself out?? I don't know.

I am going to try to start temping again this cycle. Haven't done it in about a year. Of course, should I anything actually happen (ovulation), that would fall right around the time I will be at my parents house, in a different time zone, sharing a bed with my grandma...maybe I shouldn't bother...

Confused and excited over here. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

Woo-hoo!

I wish I only had a period every 2 months. I know it's not the best conditions for TTC, but man, oh man, it would be nice.

I hope everything works out for the best!

December 07, 2004 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home