Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Grocery run to Canada...

It is getting to be that time again...

I used 1/2 of my last package of Quaker Oatmeal Muffin Mix today for yummmmmmy muffins, and I am done to 1/2 of my last jar of Kraft Peanut Butter...

I must make a grocery run to Canada soon...

8 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Don't forget to pick up some real smarties and some ketchup chips while you're up here :). Us Canadians so have the market on good junk food - lol.

Monica

November 11, 2004 10:57 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Monica- LOL. I have to admit that I am not so fond of Smarties, I do prefer M&Ms. But I may purchase a box to show the kids. Now, ketchup chips, I LOVE ketchup chips.....:)

November 11, 2004 2:32 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

omg...they dont have those down there? Thats so sad.

November 11, 2004 2:49 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Miranda,
Nope...they are really missing out down here! When I first moved here, I looked and looked for my beloved muffin mix to no avail. So I eventually emailed Quaker (which is an American company) and they told me that different countries have different tastes and that something that is popular in one country may not be another. Baloney! I have made these muffins often down here and EVERYONE has loved them. There are no other brands either that make oatmeal muffin mixes here...

Anyway, as for Smarties, they have something here they call Smarties but they aren't the chocolate things we think of in Canada. They are like sweethearts or something like that...you know the little sugary circular things on a bracelet? weird...And my kids think the idea of ketchup chips is both hilarious and disgusting! haha

November 11, 2004 6:31 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

Pardon my ignorance, but what the heck are ketchup chips? Are they flavoured like ketchup or what?

November 11, 2004 9:08 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Yep, they are flavoured like ketchup and are mm-mm yummy. But be careful, your fingers will turn red! :)

November 11, 2004 9:15 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

And don't ever give them to children if they are in living rooms with light colored furniture ;). LOL LOL LOL

They are the messiest, yummiest chips there are!

November 11, 2004 10:16 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

LMAO at ketchup chips, when I was pregnant with my first kid, I craved ketchup, ate it on kraft dinner, grilled cheese on everything. And omg Im sure I bought the store out of ketchup chips. Mmmmmm.

November 12, 2004 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home