Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sunday morning...

I still haven't rewritten my post from yesterday that was lost and talked about my week...I will try very hard to do that later this evening.

It is Sunday morning (11:33) and I have been up for 2 hours. Yes, I slept until 9:15 or something today. Absolute craziness for me when I usually get up at 5 on weekdays and 7:00 on weekends...I talked about this in my lost post...

Anyway, here I am wasting the morning away, and I have done NOT ONE THING from my list of must dos today. Here it is:

laundry - two loads

clean kitchen, at the very least finish washing all the trays from the 150 cupcakes from the lost post...

clean bathroom (my bathroom is prone to mould and with me gone for ten days I want it completely clean and dried before I leave)

go to the drugstore to buy Wash n Curl shampoo for my mom (she asked for it last night), a pill box since mine only holds 7 days and I will be gone 10, and a folic acid supplement because I have been reading the posts at the FertilityFriend's circle single and TTC and it seems everyone else takes extra on top of their multivitamin...I haven't been told to, but hey, I will do anything that will help get me pregnant or have a healthy baby

write my Christmas letter

stuff Christmas cards with Christmas letter

prepare a half.com order to mail tomorrow morning

prepare litter bags so my aunt only needs to remove dirty one and put in clean one

buy cat good and fill up the cat food container

PACK (I have a current list of 15 things to pack)

then on Monday...

mail the half.com order and Christmas cards
pack pills
feed cats
turn down heat
grab passport
drive to Abbotsford (2 hours) and catch the plane (1 hour 5 minutes) to meet my parents and drive to Medicine Hat (3 hours)

Will I make it???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home