Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, December 30, 2004

For those who pray...

I forgot to write of one important event that happened yesterday. My aunt who lives here in the Seattle area and who has been so good to me, was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease yesterday. She says it may have begun about 8 years ago and appears to be progressing quickly. For those of you who pray, please keep her in your prayers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read all your posts. I dont know why I did, I cant' relate to any of it but I kept reading to see the changes. I didnt know alot of the terms but tried my best to figure it out. I think I know why I kept reading...because u are canadian. :-)
btw I dont know if this is too much of a personal question & u dont have to answer if u dont want to...but why dont u have a bf? were u ever in a relationship? It seems like your life is very busy but I cant see why a great gal like u not taken.
I would love to see u with a baby around this time of the year next yr. My prayers are with u & ur aunt.

December 31, 2004 11:20 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Anon, Thanks! Yes, I have had relationships in the past. There was one I really thought would work out and be it...after him, I didn't date for about 3 years, dated a jerk for 6 months, and now I am learning to be content with my life. My friends would tell you that it has not been easy for me to learn this...I still have times, like tonight, New year's eve, when I really wish I had someone, but I can't make that happen. I think you will find most SMCs never dreamed they would be an SMC, but you deal with what life throws you I guess. :)

Thanks for the prayers for my aunt...I appreciate it and I know she does too.

December 31, 2004 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home