Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Monday, August 09, 2004

My reasons to lose weight...

OK, so I was thinking about this earlier today, and then it came up on the WW boards, and I thought I would write down my reasons for wanting to lose weight somewhere where I can review it every now and then.

1. To increase my chances of getting pregnant.
2. To hopefully have a less high risk pregnancy. (please let me be able to get pregnant!!!)
3. To be able to run and play with my little one once he/she gets here. (whether by birth or adoption)
4. To not be scared of a flight of stairs and try desperately to try to find another route all the time.
5. To be able to keep up with my friends.
6. To not worry about stuffing my big butt into a little tiny lawn chair and be able to enjoy outdoor concerts.
7. To stop trying to "forget" to put my seatbelt on in other people's cars for fear of it not fitting.
8. To fit down the rows of my students and for them not to shuffle their desks everytime I come.
9. To be comfortable (relatively, there is still the issue of leg room) in an airplane.
10. To travel comfortably, be able to sightsee.
11. To go swimming. I LOVE swimming, but don't want to wear a swimsuit!
12. To ride a bike. I think I would really like to ride a bike again...but I don't remember how! hahaha (OK, so that really isn't too related to weight...but at the moment I am embarrased to buy a bike and then re-learning to balance myself on it...)

I am sure there are many more...but that is all I can think of at the moment. Of course there are other things that SHOULD matter to me, but are not nearly as motivating for me (lower blood pressure, better health etc...)

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

Good luck with your weight loss! It can be done, and you have some great reasons for wanting to do it. I think the key to losing weight is really wanting it for yourself and staying motivated.

August 23, 2004 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home