Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Friday, July 09, 2004

Broccoli Salad

OK. Apparently you too want to become obsessed with broccoli salad. Haha. Good luck!;)

Broccoli Salad

Mix together:
1 cup Miracle Whip/mayo
1/3 cup sugar
2 Tablespoons vinegar

Add:
3 cups broccoli cut up small (I actually use probably more like 4 cups)
1 cup chopped white onion
1 cup unsalted sunflower seeds

Mix together and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.

YUMMMMMMMM

If you are anything like me, you will make this for company, it will be all gone at the end of the night, and you need to make yourself another batch once they are gone!;)

Oops forgot that if you would like (this is what my aunt does), you may add crumbled bacon on top just before serving. In my opinion, it is just as good without. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home