Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sleeping like a baby


Eliana 011
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
How can you not love this face?

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Simply adorable! Both of them. So glad you posted one of the two of you together. I didn't eve nthink of trying to get one of Max and I together for our first m-day. Oh well, I have several of us done professional. Hope things are going well and you are enjoying your time together. I think you must have to go back to work soon. I'm sure it will be very, very hard like it was for me.
Deb

May 17, 2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Lawauna said...

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing

May 18, 2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

She's absolutely precious!!

May 18, 2006 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home