Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bassinet


Bassinet
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
This bassinet is somewhat of a family heirloom. It was used by my mom and her brother as babies, me, and now my daughter. My mom made the beautiful covering and lining the week after Ellie was born.

6 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

How beautiful!
I looked at a couple of the other pics, they should have given you that hat. I have both of my kids. Call the hospital nursery, I'll bet they will give it to you. She is gorgeous by the way.

March 16, 2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger The Mommy said...

Wow! That is gorgeous!!! I took a peek at the couple pics you have of E on there too... beautiful!

March 16, 2006 9:53 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

The bassinet is stunning. Of course who would notice the bassinet when you have that beautiful little girl inside.

March 17, 2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger Care said...

The bassinet is beautiful (but not as beautiful as the baby!)

March 17, 2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

Wow, I just realized after looking at that picture for the fifth time that the baby is actually in it. She's so tiny...and so cute.

March 18, 2006 6:52 AM  
Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

It is gorgeous!

March 20, 2006 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home