Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A funny thing happened..

A funny happened just now. I discovered I have become a mom. LOL. I woke up about 5 minutes ago or so, on my own, not to the baby crying. Thought I had her in my arms in bed (which I rarely do because I am scared I will fall asleep, drop her and roll over her) and then felt around for her head so that I could better support it as I got up, only to find I was cradling a pillow in my arms, not a baby. Panic. Where is the baby?? Asleep in her cradle of course...provided she is still alive..she looked so peaceful I am not entirely certain she is really alive LOL. In any case, I know, I know, sleep when she sleeps, and I will head back to bed soon here especially since she only finally fell asleep at 3:00 am (2 hours ago)...but I was hungry and am taking advantage of being able to eat my cereal right now. :)

I still encourage anyone who thinks I should have their email address in my address book to email me sometime so that I can have your address...otherwise, if you never hear from me again, know that I just may have no way of contacting you anymore!

OK, done my cereal, and heading off to bed..praying she is still alive...almost tempted to wake her to find out LOL.

2 Comments:

Blogger Care said...

Makes me smile just to read this. :-)

March 16, 2006 8:32 AM  
Blogger The Mommy said...

Aww! So sweet, K! I'm so happy for you. I hope things are going better with the BF by now?

Ok... so now I wanna see more pics of that darling little thing! Some of us are living vicariously right now, ya know! :)

March 16, 2006 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home