Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Induction set!

Saw the OB today. The stats this morning are: 1.5cm, 50% effaced, -2 station.

I go in tomorrow afternoon for cervical ripening and my induction is scheduled for Friday! Will update sometime next week. :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Oh my gosh, the baby's coming! You are the first pregnancy blogger that I read that is having the baby. I can't wait to see pictures!

March 01, 2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I wish you a safe and happy delivery! Best of luck to you and can't wait to see the little face.
I'll keep you and baby in my prayers.

March 01, 2006 3:47 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

YAY!!!! OMG!!! I'm so very excited for you. Lots of hugs for you and your little one are being sent from California :)

March 01, 2006 4:55 PM  
Blogger wkmtca said...

good luck. write when you can.

March 01, 2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger Calliope said...

woooo hooooo!!
thinking of you!

March 01, 2006 7:20 PM  
Blogger carolinagirl79 said...

Wishing you the best! Can't wait to see pictures.

March 02, 2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

by this time you've probably already given birth -- congratulations! you will fall in love with your baby the minute you see her sweet, sweet face and it will be wonderful! hugs!

March 02, 2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger Care said...

I'm so excited for you Katrina! Hope the induction goes smoothly and can't wait to hear the big announcement!

March 03, 2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

PRAISE GOD FOR GOOD THINGS!
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOUR LOVELY DAUGHTER! PLEASE DO TELL US WHAT YOU NAME HER AND POST AS SOON AS YOU FEEL UP TO IT..

TRY REALLY HARD TO GET LOTS OF SLEEP!

GOD BLESS YOU KATRINA AND SWEET BABY GIRL TOO!

March 03, 2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger Wendchymes said...

Congratulations, I am very excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures, as well! and forget about sleep, you will be high on adrenaline for weeks ( and they grow so fast, so take as many pictures and video as you can stand!)

March 04, 2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Jann said...

OMG I am so excited for you hun! By now baby should be here!

I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!

March 04, 2006 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home