Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, February 25, 2006

My last prenatal class

I am off to my last prenatal class..infant CPR. After this class, and hopefully after my parents arrive tomorrow or Monday, I am ready for the baby to come at any time. :)

After class today, I need to stop by the pharmacy to pick up another bottle of insulin and perhaps fight with them about it as I see it has not yet been approved, but I do not have enough for even my pm dose today. Then, I am off to Dinner's Ready to pick up my dinners. I opted to pay an extra 20 dollars and have them prepare it all for me as I wasn't sure when I ordered whether I would be up to being on my feet putting the meals together for 2 or more hours.

For those who asked, my NST on Thursday went very well, and I have no more doctor appointments until my next NST Tuesday afternoon. So, I should be fine to finish these last two work days (Monday and Tuesday) unless I go into labour. Not looking like it is happening too soon...no more labour signs, but I have been taking my Evening Primrose Oil diligently. Going to start trying the red raspberry leaf tea this weekend, too. And once I am no longer working, I will try and get out and do so walking...probably mall walking because it has been SOO cold here. I am doing everything in my power to get her to come on her own! LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

It sounds like everything is coming together nicely. Every time I come to your blog I expect for you to have had the little girl already.

February 25, 2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Gosh I'm so excited (and maybe a little envious as well) of you :) It's getting so close!!!!!

February 25, 2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Deb2You2 said...

I had a list from my doula about inducint, but haven't had time to look for it. One of the things I remember is going to the park and swinging on the swings. I remember that one cause it sounded so fun. If I find the other list/have time to look, I will forward it via email. Wahoo for you! Can't wait to hear your birth story and hear your daughter in the background girgling. Max said maamaaa maamaa this weekend. I didn't thik it counted as a real word, but my cousin and her daughter disagreed. LOL. You are in the home stretch. Deb

February 27, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Calliope said...

wooo hooo!
Counting down, chica!
Rest up & let your parents pamper you.

March 01, 2006 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home