Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I've been tagged...

doubly tagged actually. By Laura and Carolyn. I guess I really can't pretend I haven't seen it when it was on both your blogs! LOL :)

1.What were you doing 10 years ago?
Chatting on the phone with Habib with whom I was madly obsessed. :)

2.What were you doing 1 year ago?
Doing homework for a class for either my ESL certification or my M.Ed.

3. Five snacks you enjoy:
Snickers (they were on sale this week and I could NOT resist! LOL), sunchips, popcorn, homemade cookies, apples with peanut butter

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Only 5? LOL. Years ago I was known as the walking songbook LOL. Hmm..just about any song from Rent or Phantom of the Opera or Les Miserables or many more musicals, all the words to all the songs of West Side Story, 100s of Girl Guide songs, 90% of the praise and worship songs that I hear on the radio..much much more..I love to sing. :)

5. Five bad habits:
I am Queen of Procrastination, putting dirty dishes in the sink as opposed to the dishwasher, waiting until there are no more dishes (plates, cups, you pick) before doing the dishes, impulsive book buying, staying up too late on weeknights and never feeling rested when I get up at 5 am (especially lately!)

6. Five things you like doing:
travel, knit, sing, visiting with friends over coffee, board games

7. Five things you would never wear, buy or get again:
short skirts (that would be anything above midcalf LOL), Dove shampoo, I don't know...LOL

8. Five favorite toys:
my piano, my books, my music, my board games, my computer games

9. Five people I want tagged…
Oh geez...hmm, Debbie, Gidgit, Michelle, Monica, Jen

1 Comments:

Blogger Care said...

Apples with peanut butter - I've never tried that but it sounds good! I used to be able to find this peanut butter caramel fruit dip that was wonderful though.

February 15, 2006 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home