Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Snow!


Snow!
Originally uploaded by kajohn345.
Well, colour me surprised this morning. I had heard that there may be snow later this week, but I wasn't expecting it this morning! LOL. It really isn't very much if you look at the accumulation here...but apparently it is enough to warrant a late start in my school district! LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb2You2 said...

Very cool! Too bad they didn't give you the whole day free. LOL. One of these days you will have to tell me how you can load a picture with text beside it. Hope things are going well. Only a few more weeks. I have to start doing more regular check ins on you to make sure all is well and baby isn't on her way.

February 14, 2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Care said...

It looks pretty (and I say that with a smile since I don't have to shovel it!) Have to say I don't miss snow, but my boys sure do.

February 14, 2006 7:27 PM  
Blogger Calliope said...

you KNOW I love these pix!

February 15, 2006 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home