Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I began my TTC journey in January 2005. It finally worked with the 5th IUI and along came Eliana! I started trying for a second (T42) a little over a year later, and was thrilled to get pregnant on the second try this time. Jacob soon joined our family! Not sure if I am done at two, but come along for my journey in motherhood. If you stop by, please leave me a short note! I like to know when I have visitors. :)

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dilemma

We just got back from a day out. Went to visit another SMC to go for a walk, but it was raining and windy so we just stayed at her house and visited. Then we went together to our local SMC meeting.

Eliana was awake pretty much the entire day from about 9:00 am to 2:30pm. She nursed for about 10 minutes and slept until about 3:00. At the SMC meeting, she woke up with a wet diaper and drank a 4 ounce bottle of formula..the ENTIRE thing!! That was around 6:00 pm.

So, here is my dilemma. It is now 8:00 pm..she is dead to the world in her car seat, and likely if left there, will sleep another two hours. If I take her out, she will wake up and possibly go back to sleep, possibly not. If I change her into a nightgown she will definitely wake up and not likely go back to sleep for a while...

What do I do? I am tempted to leave her in the carseat and sleep on the couch for a couple hours...

It is so unfortunate that she drank all that bottle at the meeting. She usually has a great feeding, nurses both sides and then a 3 ounce bottle around this time, 8:00 pm and then we sleep for 5 hours...now I missed out on a couple hours of sleep and I am not entirely certain I can sleep yet as it is still light out...sigh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

I have no clue. I'd ask my pediatrician if I were you. I'm so paranoid if my baby sleeps too long.

April 08, 2006 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home